Complementing the design of modern 4WDs, vans, and trailers, ARB’s aluminum encased awning offers a sleek and contemporary alternative to traditional awning covers while adding improved functionality. The three quick release bungee cords remove the need for zippers and the flip-up lid provides unmatched simplicity. An added abrasion resistant material improves the protection of the canvas while stowed and traveling. Our awning canvas is a proven 300gsm, polyethane (PU) coated, waterproofed, flame retardant and UV protected material. The awning is supported by heavy duty 1.2mm gauge x 25mm diameter expandable aluminum poles, anodized for greater corrosion resistance.
• 300GSM PU coated poly/cotton rip stop canvas. 1000mm water head.
• Waterproof and UV protected
• Anodized aluminum case, with ARB Touring logo
• Durable protection and anti wear points – Sets all ARB awnings above the competition
• UV protected marine grade shock cord loops
• Anodized 25mm aluminum poles, with new nylon cuff joints.
• Metal cam locks
• Pegs and reflective guy ropes included
• Strong side arms with 20% overlap for superior arm strength
• Includes unique ARB flexi joint on side
• Compatible with all ARB 2500mm x 2500mm awning accessories arms
• Weight 16kg / 35 lbs