Modeled after the Military M416 trailers of WWII, the Overland Utility Trailer is the workhorse in your driveway. It can haul trash to the dump or grab sheets of plywood from the local Big Box store during the week and then be loaded with your gear and escape on the weekends.... Or longer.
Compare the features on our OUT trailer to the competition and you will see why we say that our trailers are "Overbuilt, not Overpriced"
- 5ft long, 12ga. Steel tub (floor measures 58" x 48.5") Powder Coated in several standard colors(Black, White, Dark Gray, Matte Desert Sand, Matte OD Green)
- 36" Wide Aluminum Tailgate with locking paddle latch
- 2"x 3" box tube frame with interchangeable hitch. Chassis are powder coated in an industrial Textured Black finish to stand up to years of wear.
- 2" Front Receiver so you can choose the coupler you want.
- 2" Receiver in the rear so you can carry a bike rack
- 24" x 49" wide front deck to carry firewood or add one of our custom kitchen boxes.
- All LED lighting with wires tucked INSIDE the frame so nothing gets damaged on the trail.
- 265/75r16 tires and Black Steel wheels come standard.
- 7 pin plug with bus bar standard
- Choose from a high clearance Torsion axle or a Leaf spring/solid axle at no cost.
- Timbren Axle-less Suspension upgrade available
- Track width come standard at 65" to match Jeep JKs and most Mid Sized SUVs and pickups.
- Optional aluminum lid with lift-assist struts, load rated hinges and stainless steel latches
- Please contact us to order your new trailer and choose from a long list of options.
All of our trailers are Hand Made right here in Fruita, Colorado.
Shipping is not available on complete trailers.