Although our Falcon piggyback shocks are designed to take a beating with their nearly indestructible hard anodized 6061 aluminum construction, we offer a pair of Falcon Rear Shock Skid Plates to give the serious off-roader that extra piece-of-mind when leaving civilization behind. The Falcon rear shock skid plates for the JK and JKU are constructed from ¼” cold rolled steel with a textured black powder coat finish. Just like the mounting hardware for Falcon shocks, the rear shock skid plates’ mounting hardware has survived the 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion test. The simple 100% bolt on installation can be performed with basic hand tools in minutes.
• Constructed from ¼” cold rolled steel
• Textured black powered coat finish for looks and durability
• Eco-Guard mounting hardware passes 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion test
• Designed specifically for JK rear Falcon piggyback shocks
• Fits all JK Wrangler models including Rubicon and Unlimited
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty